Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ramblings about Church

Well here is my rambling about church. The chubby lovers that live beneath us downstairs were supposed to speak in Sacrament meeting as well as teach Gospel Doctrine as well. This is the same couple that quoted The Work and the Glory. Not the book mind you but the movie. After hearing this crap I left. Those fools can't learn me nothin'. Since that time in church I have brought reading material. I usually read Sunstone Mag or Dialogue. I don't find much time to read them outside of church. Well this couple who have a total weight of a fiat decided that since they are moving they didn't have time to prepare talks and a lesson. I don't think they put a lot of time in it to start. They had friends over last night. According to the bishop they informed the ward that they wouldn't be able to speak the next morning at 10:45pm. That is right PM not a typo. What a classy pair. Gee I really feel like I am missing something not hearing those idiots speak in church. Needless to say teach what should be the high point of my week Gospel Doctrine could be the worst hour if it weren't for my reading. I shouldn't complain. I have read a great many aricles while sitting through their crap version of a lesson. If you are interested in the aricles I have read, here are a few topics: women giving blessings, Mormonism and Freemasonry, Joseph Smith and the Kabalah, The history of the endowment, and diffferent journals of L. John Nuttle. I have learned much and enjoyed learning more about some of my favorite topics. For the record my favorite topics are: Mormonism, Politics, Freemasonry, Economics, The Boston Red Sox, and the Washington Redskins. Well that is all for now look to tommorrow for more.

No comments: